You do not need expensive vacuum cleaners or chemicals to clean your machine. From upholstery to the exterior, there are organic products that you can use to make your car look and smell good. More importantly, most of the products you need most likely you already have around the house.
What you need:
• A bucket
• spray bottle
• Mop for dusting
• Baking soda
• Car Freshener
• Aromatic Oils
1. For car interior use two equal parts of water and alcohol, mix them and the content needs to be poured into a spray bottle. Spray the mixture on surfaces, then wipe with a damp lint-free cloth.
2. Mix 3 parts vinegar to one part water and put the solution into a spray bottle. Spray over windows, windshield and rear window, then wipe with a piece of paper. This solution will keep the windows clean and shiny.
3. Sprinkle a little baking soda in the car ashtray. It will absorb odors and maintain fresh air for a long period.
4. You can use wipes to wipe inside the glove box.
5. For the exterior, rinse well with water, top down, to get rid of dust. Instead of, you can also use degreasing shampoo. As a degreaser, car shampoo is designed to remove dirt and oil, so it is a good substitute. Put two caps of shampoo per 10 liters of water and make sure you wash your car’s exterior with a soft cloth. In addition, a dust mop is a great purifier for roof and hood; it can clean in hard to reach places.
6. Clean the windshield wipers and rear with a little alcohol and a rag.
7. The freshener for the car must be installed in the dashboard of the car if you want the scent to last. You can also keep a spray in the glove compartment, so whenever you feel an unpleasant odor you can eliminate using the spray.
8. Rejuvenate the inside of your vehicle with your favorite essences. Mix 100 ml water 5 to 10 drops of fragrant oil of your choice. The flavors that are the most popular: lemon, grapefruit or lavender. Put the mixture into a spray bottle, attention because it has to be clean, and spray the contents on carpets and chairs. Enjoy the fresh scent without chemicals.