Find out what the dirtiest items in the bathroom are and how to clean them naturally and very effective with these methods.
I do not know about you, but for me cleaning the bathroom is one of the most difficult tasks that you can do at home.
However, there are plenty of tips and tricks to make this task as easy as possible.
Here are the dirtiest objects in our bathroom but also some effective methods on how to clean them. You know what this is about? Well, discover that toothbrush, bath sponge, razor, brush and the plunge of the toilet pipes are among the dirtiest bathroom items. When you will start cleaning according to these methods you will notice for how long you have been missing these item while cleaning.
How do you clean them? There is nothing easier; no matter how complicated you think it is:
1. Toothbrush: toothbrush should be rinsed thoroughly with hot water after each use; if you want it to be really clean, fill a glass with vinegar and put the toothbrush in there for about half an hour; you will definitely notice the difference.
2. The sponge bath: In a large bowl add one cup hot water, a cup of vinegar and put the sponge for one hour. This method works very well on all accessories used in the shower;
3. Razor: Add a little alcohol on a cotton pad and carefully clean the blades; I know, just as you, how important it is for the blades to be perfectly clean.
4. Toilet brush: Spray a disinfectant made of vinegar and lemon juice on the entire surface of the brush and let it work a couple of hours. Finally rinse thoroughly with hot water;
5. Pipe plunge: after each use, spray a disinfectant and let it act for a few minutes, then rinse thoroughly with hot water. Finally, keep clean the plunge into a bag, which should be closed tightly.